Wednesday, September 07, 2022

One Ring To Rule Them All

There is so much happening in the world, but I choose not to be depressed. I will follow Paul's advice and pray for those in authority. That will take care of them and me.

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. 2 Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity. 3 This is good and pleases God our Savior, 4 who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. - 1 Timothy 2:1-4 NLT


So this came across my Twitter stream.




So I had a few minutes to waste, and a video editing tool. 


Do not try this yourself. Selecting beautiful women is for highly qualified individuals. Remember, I am a professional.



I have probably seen the Austin Power movies 10 times since they were released. But I never noticed this 80s rock star playing in Austin Power's band.



Don't recognize her? How about this?


Yes, its Susanna Hoffs, lead singer of The Bangles, and a favorite of many lads in the early 80s.



Its football season! And yes, this is SMUs Year!!



More wins to come.




I have no idea why I made this meme. But there is truth in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment