Monday, May 23, 2005

Mystery of Life #1...

Why in the wide, wide world of sports do Real Estate agents feel the need to publish their photos on their business cards and in ads?

I 'm sure this practice has a logical genesis somewhere back in time. And maybe for the more attractive or honest-looking agents there is a tangible benefit. But I can't for the life of me figure out why the entire industry embraces this practice, especially when so many of the photographs don't project, uh, the most favorable image possible.

I have had numerous business cards in my career and don't recall one having my photo, or even getting this option. And yes, there were a few sales positions along the way. Maybe I would have had greater success with my mug plastered there?

Unless you truly are a hottie, or the most handsome hunk in town, please earn my business through hard work and integrity. Send the mug shots to mom and dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment