Saturday, October 17, 2009

Who Do You Admire Most?

When I think of great leaders and philosophers, or even people I would invite to my fantasy dinner, names like Jesus, Plato, Thomas Jefferson and Ghandi come to mind. I would think most Americans would have similar lists.

Jesus would be an obvious choice. His wisdom is eternal and I could never stop learning from him.

Thomas Jefferson understood better than most the concept of freedom that he and the other Founding Fathers created. I would love to hear what he thinks of American government now.

But then you have Obama's communications director, Anita Dunn. Who is inspired by Mao Tse Tung? The man who was responsible for as many as 70 million deaths in China as he forced Communism on the Chinese?

Where does Obama find all these radical nitwits? And what is someone who admires and dare I say worships Chairman Mao or Che in Cuba or Chavez in Venezuela doing working at the highest levels of our Federal Government? And why do "progressives" always idolize dictators, murderers and Marxists?

Watch the video of her commencement address to a private school last June. The White House is spinning this that she was joking. I'm not buying that because it isn't funny. This lady is a serious nutcase and has no business anywhere near the White House.

Watch the lip smacking video below. From Facebook, click on View Original Post below.



No comments:

Post a Comment